Have you ever heard the sentence "Eating an apple a day may keep the doctor away"?
Well, it's true!
Here are 5 reasons why you should make sure to include an apple in your daily diet:
- Apples are loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, which help protect your body against disease (and good for your skin)
- Eating apples regularly can help regulate blood sugar levels
- Apples are a great source of dietary fiber, which helps keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the day and improve digestion
- Apples contain a soluble fiber. This fiber helps prevent cholesterol from building up in the blood vessels, which, in turn, helps prevent heart disease
- Apples may minimize the amount of calcium lost from the body and hence improve bone strength 💪
So what are you waiting for?
Start enjoying those delicious apples today 🍎🍏